Frequently Asked Questions

What is injury insurance?

If you suffer any injuries on site that will prevent you from being able to work, we’ll work to keep you financially covered so that you don’t have to go through the hard times.


What is a public liability?

With public liability, if you find yourself being held legally liable for damage or personal injury towards a third party or their property, we can help cover your legal costs.


What is a products liability?

Similar to a public liability, we can cover products liability in case a product of yours (car, tools, etc.) happens to be the cause of any damage or personal injury to a third party or their property.


What is a statutory liability?

If you have happened to breach a statutory law or legislation, then we can also help cover the costs.


What is professional indemnity?

If you happen to make a mistake in your field of profession that results in a client or customer suffering financial loss or some other consequence, they may hold you liable for professional indemnity (negligence). In the chance of these events, we can find you an insurance policy that covers such issues.


What is tools and equipment insurance?

If your tools are stolen, damaged or destroyed through no fault of your own, insurance companies will help cover the cost for finding acceptable replacements of the same quality.


What is motor vehicle insurance?

If your occupation requires the use of your vehicle, anything that happens to it on the job (damage, destruction, theft) can be covered by insurance. We can help ensure you get the right policy to cover you and your motor vehicle.


Who do we cover?

Here at All Trades Insurance Brokers, we help cover tradesmen and trade business owners from numerous areas of the industry including, but not limited to:

  • Plumbing
  • Carpentry
  • Building
  • Bricklaying
  • Electricians
  • Machinists
  • Mechanics