Professional Indemnity

If you happen to make a mistake in your field of profession that results in a client or customer suffering financial loss or some other consequence they may hold you liable for professional indemnity (negligence).

Ensure you’re covered, we can find you an insurance policy that will help you deal with such issues.

Such occupations insurers can provide professional indemnity for, include;

  • Tax Agents
  • Accountants
  • Financial Planners
  • Architects
  • Engineers
  • Life Insurance Agents

For more information about Professional Indemnity insurance, please contact your local Regional Insurance Brokers office or submit an online enquiry here.